Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Votes are in.....

and with a 41% tie, the vote was almost split with choosing tickets to go to the Super Bowl and the Final Four championship. A BCS National Championship game also got a few votes.

I honestly don't think you can wrong with either of these 3 choices. I personally would probably choose a BCS National Title football game just b/c after a month of hype I typically don't care who is playing (assuming either Texas Tech or LSU aren't in it) but I'm super psyched to watch the game and generally will find a team that I definately don't want to win (Ohio St or Oklahoma generally). It is also a game that is still about the students and people who are there for the game are excited for the game and get into it. That is my problem with the Super Bowl, it seems Corporate America is all that goes to that game along with other NFL players, legends, celebrities, etc. Another reason is that i'm usually pissed the Vikings failed yet again to make it to the Super Bowl so i'm usually not all that interested in the game.

The Final Four would be fun, but it seems there is a good game only once every couple years. I wouldn't want to waste my free tickets on a UNC vs Michigan St laugher. Everyone loves the Cinderella, but they don't seem to fare that well when they are playing for all the marbles. Most the time not even competitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment